Partial solution to loading problem

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Partial solution to loading problem

UPDATE:  BDC Dottie reports a power failure at the storage facility that houses the forums that is causing the problem.  It is being resolved.  Check out Misc. -> Talk to BDC -> What do you think of the new Forums thread to read from the horse's mouth.

If you go to the main Wedding Discussion page (the one with all the wedding categories with about 20 threads showing underneath each one) and hit "Lifestyle" from that page only, it will most likely load.  If you hit it from anywhere else, it won't. 

At least that is what I've found to work for me.  Please give it a try and vote below to see if it's a universal work around.

P.S.  Actually, it's from a category under the main weddings page, sorry.  Hello?  Can anyone get here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Partial solution to loading problem

I'm pretty sure that main Wedding Discussion page doesn't even work for me... but I'll try for ya ;o)
    I was wondering if I was the only one having trouble with the boards!  (For the past 5 freakin days!)
    ETA: I was right - the Wedding Discussion page doesn't work for my browser.  Nothing I can do about it at work though.  Thanks anyway!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

knock on wood... mine seems to be fine today, but I've had issues all last week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, Fram, well at least you know it's not just you.  It's been broken for days for me, too, and I'm sitting here with the flu.  Great timing (it's all about ME, right???). ;)

You can get to the main page by starting at BDC Home, Lifestyle, Weddings, All Wedding Discussions; that link from BDC Dottie isn't necessary.  However, instead of choosing All Wedding Discussions, pick Etiquette, and then the Lifestyle link from there.  See if that works....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Thanks Kar :o)  I've tried that many times.  More often than not the Lifestyle page does not load.  It's OK - my productivity has really shot up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That stinks.  On one of my successful attempts, I posted to BDCDottie to see if they are aware of and working on solving the problem.

Don't work TOO hard, they'll notice the difference and come to expect it!!  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Kar, thanks for posting this.  This is the first time in about a week have been able to get to the wedding forums.  From the lack of new posts it is clear boston.com has some fixin' to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: Partial solution to loading problem:
    [QUOTE]Kar, thanks for posting this.  This is the first time in about a week have been able to get to the wedding forums.  From the lack of new posts it is clear boston.com has some fixin' to do.
    Posted by november2009[/QUOTE]

We were posting at the same time, Nov.  Check out the update in my OP. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Yes - Kar - thanks for posting.  I thought it was just me, as I emailed BDC to tell them I could not access the forums and they were like, "Um, NO, it's working FINE."

Today seems to be ok.

p.s. sorry you have the flu, Kar, that stinks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Thanks for the post, I thought it was only me!

Kar, are you feeling any better?