WC Boards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

WC Boards

I hadn't been there in a bit and popped over today. I noticed helphelp made her new name. Does anyone who is not a bdc'er know it is her?

I dont really care for helphelp, but, i also dont get involved in reporting people for stuff and so i wanted to know if people knew it was her or not so if not, I dont blow the cover.

tia!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

WC Boards

Hm, I don't understand your question. Are you asking if we know if anyone on WC knows?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

WC Boards

Why would you want to blow her cover? Some people have figured it out; other people haven't. What the heck would you report her for? She's amusing. Let her be. Just refer to her by her new name over there. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

WC Boards

Ahhh maybe i didnt word it right. I dont want to blow her cover, that is why im asking if the wc people do in fact know her new name. I havent kept up with the posts over there for awhile, but, i did read some today and caught her new name just wasnt sure if it was a private bdc joke, or, if the wc people were told it was her.

I dont report people. I am all for freedom of speech on the boards, even if it disagrees with me :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

WC Boards

I'd just use her WC name as if you didn't know or wonder a thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

WC Boards

like alf said, some know. some others maybe not yet, but i believe they are anticipating her return if they haven't figured it out by now. if you read the OT_ aunt thelma is not amused thread is where most people picked it up. so for the ones that were paying atttention it's there. that said, just refer to the new name if necessary because that's her now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

WC Boards

Yea, I saw the Aunt Thelma thread today and noticed it had 169 posts, lol, needless to say I had not gotten through them all

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

WC Boards

Missy, I think a few have picked up on it but I wouldn't say anything, just in case. The nutjob who banned her might do it again just because she can.

Better to err on the side of caution and let them figure it out.