What upppppppppppppppppppppp?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

What upppppppppppppppppppppp?

Hey Gals,
    I got a tip from Northern that they changed the format again.  What is going on?  I need deets from everyone.  I even saw that Rid..erm, Helphelp is still kicking around torturing the newbs.  Best day to come back, there was a WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN post at the top.  Ahhh, I felt like I was being called home again.

So couple questions.
    1.  Are old married hags still welcome here or what?
    2.  What is going on with That Guy? 
    3.  What are you all doing?

I did one of these posts a while back, but then couldn't get back on again to chat back with you guys ::keeps fingers crossed for new format::

Oh, and for all of you that were betting that LLJ and I didn't last the year?  Pay up suckers, it's been a year and we are still married.

Woooot wootttttt.

Ralphy's back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: What upppppppppppppppppppppp?

Welcome back Ralph!  Glad to hear you made it to one year...
    They say most divorces occur in the first 3 years though... COMPLETELY kidding!  (Well I did hear that once but a) not sure if it's factual and 2) just kidding either way!)

These boards are fairly dead lately, but we keep trying!  My wedding is in 4+ weeks so I'm not ready to quit yet.

Oh and That Guy hasn't made an appearance in a loooong time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Hi!

Welcome back - haven't seen THAT guy in a while - I did get in it with him a few times!

Money mouth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Glad you saw my note. We missed you round these parts. Yes, us old married hags are still welcome...at least I think so, i haven't gotten my slip saying get out. 

DH and I just bought a house in Northborough, we close may 15th *fingers crossed*. My parents and two of their friends were bored on Sunday so they drove up from our neck of the woods to go see it and pulled in the driveway. When they saw a car in the driveway, they almost knocked on the door and asked the homeowner if they could go in and see it since "their daughter bought the place". Thank goodness they thought better. My dad promised me a basketball if the people who live there leave us the basketball hoop. DH and I are both excited that we'll have a dishwasher because it'll solve half our arguements. If charter comes out with multi-room DVR, that'll solve the other half. Aside from that not much else. Glad to hear you and LLJ are still going strong-never doubted that you wouldn't. You better post those pictures you were talking about on WW here Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Hey Ralphy - Welcome back!!!
    The new boards seem less quirky, but seems like we've dropped another bunch of regulars with the switch.  We need more action over here, I'm forced to actually work lately :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Hey Ralph- there's growing pains witht he new forums, seems like some folks didn't want to make the switch. Congrats on the one year. It'll be two for me in May :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

Hi Ralphy!  Happy anniversary!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, Ralphie!

I hope we old hags are still welcome ;)

DH and I are doing some remodeling, well, actually HE is - I'm allergic.  I had to go to my folks while he did some painting.  Just got home. It was rough being apart, but the place looks great.  He's the best.

So, if anyone's been wondering where my prolific self has been, that's the answer!

Hope all of you are well.  I haven't heard hide nor hare of That Guy lately.

~kar

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

Hey Ralph-glad to see another familiar name here!
    Coming up on our one year anniversary, so I hope old married ladies are still welcome! Glad to hear you're doing well, welcome back!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I was wondering where you were Kar!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

You guys!  Look how fun this is again!  Where the hell is Cosmo?  And why is Auntie posting under her old name?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

I'm getting married in 79 days!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]I was wondering where you were Kar!
    Posted by framerican51008[/QUOTE]

I considered letting the boards know before I left since I figured folks may wonder if I was a casualty of the new format, but I figured I'd have plenty of time at my folks' place to get online.  Oops.  And, then before I knew it, I was home!

Missed everyone!! Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

[QUOTE]You guys!  Look how fun this is again!  Where the hell is Cosmo?  And why is Auntie posting under her old name?
    Posted by ralphluv[/QUOTE]

Auntie has another name? Cosmo's been outta work for a while so she hasn't been online much 'cause her old computer was sucky. But one of the other members, Alf i believe, gave her a newer one so cosmo now just needs a better internet connection.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Sup, Ralphy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Auntie has an old name?  Do tell!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

She does have old name...  Will she mind if I give it away?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I could probably figure it out if I look through some posts :o)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

Auntie is also "downtoearth.'  Come on kids.
    HELPPPPPPPPPPP what up, guy?  How's it hanging? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

It goes, my friend, it goes.

Got laid off in November, like all the other cool kids out there, so I've been hanging out on "vacation." Got bit by the romance novel bug. Been eating those like candy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Hi Ralphy - glad to have you back.
    I'm 26 weeks pregnant with twins (boy/girl).
    Still weighing in on cash/open bars, hand written vs labels and all the other debates here at wedding central. :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hey Help,
    Sorry to hear about the layoff.  I had forgotten.  Hope you're at least enjoying the down time and not going stir crazy!  My fiance got hit with a niiiiiice tax bill since he was laid off from mid-October until February.  Not cool!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

And that was called for because?  What do you have against Kargiver?

BTW, Hi Ralphie!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Ugh you s hould have seen what "Dearestt" wrote before that. Thankfully BDC is quick to delete it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I missed it completely - did I get yelled at?  I suppose maybe someone could think it was ego-centric to think anyone would miss me, but I know it's true!  Laughing