Witnessing Rudeness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Witnessing Rudeness

Great study shared by Miss Conduct on her blog about how witnessing rudeness affects human behavior. Thought I'd post it on our ettiquette board for good measure.

Link

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Witnessing Rudeness

Interesting!  It reminds me of the ad campaign that was based on the converse, that witnessing kindness causes more kindness (was it a bank?).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

[QUOTE]Great study shared by Miss Conduct on her blog about how witnessing rudeness affects human behavior. Thought I'd post it on our ettiquette board for good measure. Link
    Posted by pinkkittie18[/QUOTE]

Interesting.  I had a nun in middle school who's motto was "nothing is ever lost by courtesy". She had it posted on the wall and would remind us of it whenever anyone pulled any rude, boneheaded stunt.  I think Miss Conduct is onto something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting!  It reminds me of the ad campaign that was based on the converse, that witnessing kindness causes more kindness (was it a bank?).
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

Nope, it was a Liberty Mutual commercial (the only reason I know is because my sister works for them and would always point the commercial out!)

I'm off to read the link

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]Nope, it was a Liberty Mutual commercial (the only reason I know is because my sister works for them and would always point the commercial out!) I'm off to read the link
    Posted by Txgrl82[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, thanks.  Banks and insurance companies must share the same drawer in my brain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, yeah, thanks.  Banks and insurance companies must share the same drawer in my brain.

Honestly I kept thinking it was for a bank too until she pointed it out :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I wonder if coming on here and getting exposed to the stories of rude guests and brides is detrimental to us?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

insurance companies want people to be nicer, they have fewer pay-outs that way ;)
    banks couldn't care less if we're nice.

[QUOTE]Oh, yeah, thanks.  Banks and insurance companies must share the same drawer in my brain.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

[QUOTE]insurance companies want people to be nicer, they have fewer pay-outs that way ;) banks couldn't care less if we're nice.
    Posted by pinkkittie18[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!