3 Stone Engagment Ring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

There's another pretty recent thread on this with photos and everything. Instead of search, try opening up each category and scrolling down a bit. Try Etiquette first...I think it was in there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

Guess what, I found it. It's your thread...

http://people.boston.com/forums/lifestyle/weddings/dresses/?p=discussiondetails&activityid=5155156110778351488

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

If you're still having trouble, I'd go somewhere that makes custom jewelry. My fiance's family goes exclusively to Barmakian.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

That's pretty, but isn't it one ring? I thought you already had a 3-stone and wanted a complimentory wedding band.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecod1818. Show capecod1818's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

mt09,

I have a three stone engagement ring and I ended up getting a five stone wedding band that looks really good. It looks exactly like this one.

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-anniversary-ring-platinum_487?filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp&catid=8&set_shape=

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

Are you having trouble, mt, because the setting of your 3-stone is unusual and sticks out in a weird shape, or is it that the 3-stone style is hard to match. If just style, not shape, is the problem, Barmakian suggeted a 5 stone ring to match mine just like capecode suggested. However, I just put the plain platinum 4mm band with mine and it looks great to me. I wasn't big on getting more diamonds; my e-ring stones are such that I wanted the wedding ring to complement them, not compete.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flychick. Show flychick's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

I have a three stone e-ring and just like kargiver, I have a 4mm plain platinum band and I love it. It's simple yet makes the e-ring look so elegant (if I do say so myself!).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

3 Stone Engagment Ring

[Quote]I have a three stone e-ring and just like kargiver, I have a 4mm plain platinum band and I love it. It's simple yet makes the e-ring look so elegant (if I do say so myself!).[/Quote]

Cool, flychick, we're ring buddies! Not too much bling, but makes a bold statement nonetheless. I love it, too.

Sections
Shortcuts