Anyone else counting down the days?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Anyone else counting down the days?

Man this section is slow! 

Is anyone else counting down the days until they can relax on the beach?!!  I cannot wait to get to Turks & Caicos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Re: Anyone else counting down the days?

I am, I am!!  26 days till the wedding & 28 till I'm relaxing by the pool :)  We are hitting Vegas for a few days, but since I refuse to honeymoon in Vegas, it's more of a "yay, cancer treatment is done!" trip for FI.  My honeymoon will be on a beach somewhere in February :)
    Let us know how Turks & Caicos is!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I am def. counting down the days!  Especially on this rainy day, boy do I want to be in Hawaii right now!!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

OOooooh now I have to count the days, Tibird...

32 days until the wedding, 34 until the honeymoon!

I know Ajuly - what a gloomy day!  I haven't started obsessively watching the forecast for May 23... yet...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Oh Fra... why'd you go & put that idea in my head??  :) 
    I just checked & all weather.com has for May is average temps.  70 degrees... I can only hope for sun too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

I definitely am! I spent my entire Saturday driving up and down the MA-CT highways doing wedding related things, and while it was good to get all that done, I came home exhausted after 14 hours. FI got me a drink, good man, and I looked at him and said, I cant wait until you hand me a drink in Mexico, that's all I want!!
    53 days for us!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Cannot WAIT to get on that cruise ship in June!! We are 66 days away from the wedding and 68 from the CRUISE to Bermuda, San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk!!

We have never been o na cruise, or the carribbean...or anywhere fabulous, actually...ahhhh can't wait.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

a-m, Please make sure you give us a full review when you come back too.  Sounds like you're going to hit a few fabulous places! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Well I'm glad to see that we all have something to look forward to!  With the lack of new posts in this section, I was worried that people had to cancel/postpone/whatever due to the economy.

A-M - I will try to have good review of Grand Turk for you! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Thanks, Fram!

We actually were pretty close to canceling, b/c we aren't sure if we're going to be employed by June, but the cost to cancel it wasn't worth it so we decided to move forward. AND because we were able to "guarantee" our trip, we get $300 back! I think the cruiselines are desperate for people not to cancel, I'm sure there are a lot of great deals out there right now for lots of trips.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I wonder if anyone calls and threatens to cancel (if they have a deal that can be cancelled) if they will offer incentives to keep you on your way.

We counted down the days to our honeymoon in Aruba, and now we are eager to return.  It was expensive, though, so...sigh.  Anyway, the good news is that DH found out he loves to travel when it isn't for work - go figure.  He never knew it could be FUN!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

51 days and counting to 10 days in St. John....I wish I could fast forward time.  No work, no more planning, no annoying family...just the beach and DH.  sighhhh

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

[QUOTE]51 days and counting to 10 days in St. John....I wish I could fast forward time.  No work, no more planning, no annoying family...just the beach and DH.  sighhhh
    Posted by dbilodeau[/QUOTE]
    I think we are date twins Dbil, June 13th?? I think I am at 51 days too! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

[QUOTE]I think we are date twins Dbil, June 13th?? I think I am at 51 days too! 
    Posted by ilovebeagles[/QUOTE]

We are, wooohooo!  It will be here so fast...I'm just happy to see some nice weather in the meantime.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Argh!  I put on my new bikini top the other day and it's too big now.  I know I know I know that losing weight is a good problem to have, but I have lost weight before and never gone down a freakin cup size.  So not fair!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

[QUOTE]Argh!  I put on my new bikini top the other day and it's too big now.  I know I know I know that losing weight is a good problem to have, but I have lost weight before and never gone down a freakin cup size.  So not fair!
    Posted by framerican51008[/QUOTE]

23 days until the wedding and 57 days until our Mediterranean cruise....I too had to buy a new bathing suit!

Best of luck to you all!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

3 weeks from today we will be landing in Turks & Caicos right about now!!!  Unless it's in a different time zone...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Wow Fra!! Isn't talking in terms of weeks great??!?  Yesterday was 2, count em 2 weeks till the wedding.  And 2 weeks from tomorrow we'll be leaving behind all of the drama that's going along with it!  Strange thinking of Vegas as a peaceful getaway :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Wow Tibird - less than 2 weeks!!!  That is crazy!

I have to say, I really am looking forward to the wedding day more than the honeymoon... but that doesn't mean I'm not reeeeally looking forward to it!  I can't wait to relax, not check email for a whole week.  Paradise!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Oh, I hear ya.  All this planning, and all our friends/family - I can't wait for the wedding!!  Whenever something starts going wrong I just think of how much fun the day will be & how it won't really matter.  I don't think anything will bring me down the day of!
    But... there is something to be said for leaving right afterwards too.  My new goal in life is to avoid drama at all costs.  And I have a feeling there will be some post wedding, but it should cool off after a few days.  And we are not answering our phones once that plane lands!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We left the second day after.  We returned DH's tux, packed, and generally just relaxed the day after.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Fra,where are you staying in T&K?? My FI are seriously considering there, or Aruba. Although I would go anywhere in the Caribbean...but I hear T&K is GORGEOUS...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I'm sorry, I should say where DID you stay?? You are there right now...you lucky duck!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

what the HECK is wrong with me?? T&K???? I mean T&C!!!!! Ugh...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

[QUOTE]what the HECK is wrong with me?? T&K???? I mean T&C!!!!! Ugh...
    Posted by lizinboston[/QUOTE]

haha...you know you can edit your posts. ;-)