bermuda

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sepbride. Show Sepbride's posts

bermuda

has anyone been to Bermuda? If so, what is the best hotel.

I really enjoy doing all inclusive is there any options to choose from?

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Re: bermuda

I have been to Bermuda and it's beautiful.  I can 't give you hotel names because I took a cruise boat from Boston to Bermuda which you might want to look into.

Good luck!

Cruise line

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Bermuda is gorgeous, and I also did the Boston to Bermuda...but it is VERY expensive...I don't know of any good hotels, but I always go to TripAdivsor.com for tips. People are very honest on that site. Good luck!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Do you have AAA?  The travel agent we worked with for Aruba was EXTREMELY helpful in determining the best hotel for us.  She asked a lot of questions about us and what we wanted from our honeymoon experience, and she steered us away from hotels that friends had recommended.  She was totally right.  We visited those other hotels and were so happy we were somewhere else. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I was just going to recommend Aruba as an alternative. Aruba is gorgeous....my FI proposed to be there...complete shock! We are going back there for our honeymoon. We don't know where we are staying yet though...Kar, where did you stay? Aruba is a lovely little island with kind people, great food, beautiful scenery, a great nightlife, and awesome shopping!