If you're going to Divi or Tam All-Inclusive...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

If you're going to Divi or Tam All-Inclusive...

Since Kargiver LOVES photos and I notices a lot of you either went or are going to Divi or Tamarijn All-Inclusive in Aruba, I thought I would post a few pics from my engagement trip from this past March. The FI got me a trip to Aruba for xmas, and I thought that was surprise enough...little did I know he was going to propose to me the last night we were there....Enjoy!

The Pool

The AMAZING beach!

View from our room

Downtown Oranjstead

Pool Deck/bar

More beach...

The Tamirijn Side...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Re: If you're going to Divi or Tam All-Inclusive...

so excited :o) thanks for the pics! Ill be there in 5 days!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ooooh, just noticed these!  Fabulous - yeah, I do love photos, especially ones that remind me of our awesome honeymoon in Aruba.  We stayed right next door at the Bucuti.  We'd definitely stay there again, but it wasn't all-inclusive, by the way.

~kar

P.S.  What an engagement story!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Those are beautiful pictures.  I've never been to Aruba, but I'm planning on it now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Gorgeous pictures Liz!  What I love most about them is that it looks like there were VERY FEW people around!  My biggest fear with beaches is that they will be overrun with people... I guess March is a good time to avoid that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from preserves. Show preserves's posts

Beautiful. My FI and I are going for our honeymoon in mid-july. cannot wait!!! we'll be staying at the bucuti...do you have any suggestions for restaurants and things to see? My best friend has already recommended flying fishbone and el gaucho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Well, your friend nailed it... because Flying Fishbone and El Gaucho are the two we went to and are awesome! The Kukukanooku (sp?) us so fun. It is a party bus that brings you around the island to different bars. I think it was $70, definitely worth it though. I would suggest taking a half day to walk around downtown Orjanstead, you will never in your life see so many jewelery stores in one place, it's insane. But they have some nice little shops and it's really pretty. Aruba is so amazing. We are thinking of going back for our honeymoon!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

MORE ADVICE ABOUT ARUBA!

Make sure you put on sunblock every couple of hours!! Because of the tradewinds, it does not feel that hot, which is wonderful, but because of that you can easily get burned! IF you don't feel like the sun is beating down on you, you won't feel a sunburn coming on. The second day there I was floating around in the pool and it felt so lovely and not hot at all and my shoulder and scalp got really burnt. So for the rest of the trip while floating around I wore a baseball cap and made sure to apply sunblock every couple of hours. But those tradewinds are amazing! I am sure Kar can agree with me there ;)