Need Honeymoon Ideas!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from C9dP. Show C9dP's posts

Re: Need Honeymoon Ideas!!!

In Response to Re: Need Honeymoon Ideas!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Need Honeymoon Ideas!!! : ??  I don't know of any stigma or stereotyped group of people who supposedly prefer all-inclusives.  Very strange comment if I do say so. I know a couple who went to Paris, it's not a bad suggestion (if you don't mind smokers everywhere).  But, an all-inclusive resort looks fabulous to me.  The only reason we didn't do it was DH was afraid we'd overspend on food and drinks we didn't actually eat or drink.  I was for either way.  Turns out if you eat at your hotel's restaurants/bars you can just charge it to your room so you don't need to carry your wallet around either way.
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

Smoking on cafes/restaurants is now illegal in France, so you can enjoy the foie gras and escargots without any noxious distractions. If you must go tropical, I recommend St Barts - quite civilised.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Re: Need Honeymoon Ideas!!!

In Response to Re: Need Honeymoon Ideas!!!:
    [QUOTE]Thanks folks for all the suggestions! My fiance and I decided to go with a 7 night Southern Caribbean Cruise....we can't wait. We will be touching ground in Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. John, and Antigua....I can't wait! Hopefully it will be as memorable as some of your honeymoons!
    Posted by hefiner[/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome, hef! You are going to hit A LOT of awesome islands!