OT- if you could be anywhere in the world right where would it be

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

OT- if you could be anywhere in the world right where would it be

Such a dreary day and I HATE the cold weather................

I would be in Tahiti/Bali in one of those amazing 5-star huts over the water.  Watching the fish, taking a swim, having a nice drink and watching the world go by.  I would be with my husband or my close friends:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: OT- if you could be anywhere in the world right where would it be

In my bathtub w/ jets a flying, classical music playing and a strong gin and tonic in my hand....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

at my mom's house, with my family in friends, coal stove burning bright, watching a movie we all know by heart, like "The Princess Bride" or "300"

which is what we do every Thanksgiving.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Yes, it is an AWFUL day, isn't it!  This weather makes me SO tired and i feel like it is Friday, but it isn't...

If I could be anywhere, I think it would be the farmhouse we stayed at in Tuscany, Italy.  Wow, the most beautiful place, long lazy dinners on the patio watching the sun set over the vineyards.  One of my happiest memories.

Or, on a beach in Hawaii.  With my husband, of course!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Back in Aruba.  I've even been researching vacation prices.  It's a no go. :(

How do people go every year?  I know people who do...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goldevents. Show goldevents's posts

We honeymooned in Scotland and Ireland; a long time ago.  It was affordable, romantic, and fun.

Sections
Shortcuts