Recommend Restaurants @ Disney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Recommend Restaurants @ Disney

Hello again!
    Disney is booked!  The customer service rep said I should call ASAP if I want to make any restaurant reservations.  Any recommendations?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Re: Recommend Restaurants @ Disney

• Le Cellier in Canada @ Epcot
    • Yachtsman Steak House @ The Yacht and Beach Club
    • Tonys in Magic Kingdom
    • Chef de France in France @ Epcot
    • Teppan Edo in Japan @ Epcot
    • Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom
    • California Grill @ The Contemporary Hotel

I ate at all of these restarants for either lunch or dinner while in Disney. I would say my top three were Le Cellier, Yachtsman and Chef de France. But all of them were so good. Did you get the dining plan? If you did, some of them use up two meals. Otherwise, all are pretty pricey, but almost everything is in Disney.

Have so much fun! :) Where are you staying?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

California Grill for dinner a must, great wines!  Also book later so you can see the fireworks.
    Wolfgang Puck(not express) for dinner in Marketplace also a must! 

The Japanese place in Epcot for lunch.  Wolfgang Puck express for lunch. Not dinner or lunch but have to stop at the Candy Cauldron and have candy apple with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Ugggg Disney is so complicated!!
    We do have a dining plan.  We'll probably just make one reservation for dinner for the two of us and one for the whole fam.  I am burned out from too much planning in the last couple years :o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Oh and thank you!!