San Diego?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

San Diego?

Any recs for good hotels near a beach in San Diego county?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Re: San Diego?

Estancia La Jolla is gorgeous.  Near a beach, but not on the beach.  Has a lovely pool too.

good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

We went to San Diego for an impromptu trip after our wedding and we loved it!  I second La Jolla!  That area is *beautiful* with lots of great stuff to do.  We stayed in a cheaper hotel and it was okay, but we dind't love it so I won't recommend it.  But if you go there, you HAVE to go to George's on the Cove for a meal.  We had the best dinner ever there and they get rave reviews.  I wish I could go back just for dinner...  The area is so fun for walking around and poking in boutiques, or walking along the rocky beaches.  that was our favorite spot during our trip (Palm Springs was second!).

Have fun!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Georges is great!!! Also if you are in SD for Sunday, the Brunch at the Hotel Del is amazing. http://www.hoteldel.com/crown-room.aspx it is a special treat for sure!!!

For hotels I was in school there so didn't really stay in hotels. If you are looking for near the beach stay in Mission Beach or Pacific Beach.  The Bahia Resort is nice, as well as Paradise Point.  Again I didn't stay there but went to events at these place.

Sections
Shortcuts