Sandals? Conciegre? Butler Service?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Re: Sandals? Conciegre? Butler Service?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147238-d147747-Reviews-CuisinArt_Resort_Spa-Anguilla.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147313-d184421-Reviews-The_Caves-Negril_Jamaica.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from haleymarie82. Show haleymarie82's posts

We went to Sandals Antigua and loved it. I will say that we have done quite a few all inclusives and didn't feel like the service here was all that different from some of the other high-end hotels. The food was outstanding. By far the best all inclusive food I've ever had. We did have the concierge service and did not think it was worth any extra money. We actually didn't book it but got upgraded when we arrived. Basically all they do for you is schedule your outings and make restaurant reservations. I would have happily done these things myself to save the money. When we were there, we met a couple who were travel agents. They had been to almost all of the Sandals and said that the best service is in Jamaica. I guess it's a part of their culture to be very hospitable. If I ever do another Sandals, I will be going to Dunn's River Jamaica because of the fabulous recommendation. Good luck! And remember, it's all what you make of it. There are always going to be complainers on every website..Trip advisor is the worst for this. I would just tell myself that some people are never satisified and go with the majority vote. Have fun!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Summer2010. Show Summer2010's posts

In Response to Re: Sandals? Conciegre? Butler Service?:
    [QUOTE]We went to Sandals Antigua and loved it. I will say that we have done quite a few all inclusives and didn't feel like the service here was all that different from some of the other high-end hotels. The food was outstanding. By far the best all inclusive food I've ever had. We did have the concierge service and did not think it was worth any extra money. We actually didn't book it but got upgraded when we arrived. Basically all they do for you is schedule your outings and make restaurant reservations. I would have happily done these things myself to save the money. When we were there, we met a couple who were travel agents. They had been to almost all of the Sandals and said that the best service is in Jamaica. I guess it's a part of their culture to be very hospitable. If I ever do another Sandals, I will be going to Dunn's River Jamaica because of the fabulous recommendation. Good luck! And remember, it's all what you make of it. There are always going to be complainers on every website..Trip advisor is the worst for this. I would just tell myself that some people are never satisified and go with the majority vote. Have fun!
    Posted by haleymarie82[/QUOTE]

I agree about Jamaica.  They are very hospitable people and so friendly.  We talked to many of the employees while we were there and really enjoyed that.  I would say though that Sandals Negril is a much better option than Sands Dunn's River.....unless you don't care about the beach.  The beach in Negril is amazing and the beach and Sandals Dunns River is very small and you can't walk it.  The sunsets in Negril are to die for.