Sandals Ocho Rios - anyone been there?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hi there, Since you haven't got any replies yet, I stopped in Ocho Rios on a cruise. If I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't recommend it for a honeymoon. But I think most of Jamaica is like that. If you're cool with spending most/all of your time in the resort, it doesn't matter. Sandals resorts look fabulous to me!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

I second that I wasn't a huge fan of Ocho Rios but once again I was just stopping there for the day of a cruise, not on a gorgeous beautiful resort!

I will say however if you go to Jamaica you have to do Dunns River Waterfall!!! SO much fun!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allreadymarried. Show allreadymarried's posts

I will 3rd Ocho Rios. We stopped on a cruise and if on another that stopped there would not get off the boat. Dunns River was a lot of fun but that was about it. We hit a flea market and thought we were going to get mugged, I was scared. We went to duty free market and felt the same way.
    Can't comment on the Sandals either. I have heard good things about Negril. I believe that is on the other side or further north/south, sorry not sure about the geography.