TA for Greece

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityGirl07. Show CityGirl07's posts

TA for Greece

Anyone know of a travel agent who specializes in Greece?

We STILL have not planned our honeymoon!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityGirl07. Show CityGirl07's posts

TA for Greece

Goodness - wanted to say thanks - we just paid for our trip yesterday! I am so, so excited. We're going to Naxos and Santorini so if you have any tips, let me know :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityGirl07. Show CityGirl07's posts

TA for Greece

Yay! I can't believe we're actually going. We went back and forth so much mainly because of timing and cost, but decided to not worry about either and just do it.

In Santorini we're staying at Pegasus Suites in Imergovli (that's not right, but I'm sure you'll know what I mean). In Naxos at Lianos Village. It's something like $65/night with breakfast, which I couldn't believe. A friend has stayed there though and said it was beautiful.

We're staying just one night in Athens and will not even have a full day there. Our flight gets in at 9am so by the time we get to the hotel it could be noon or later. Do you think that's enough? We're kind of seeing it as a bonus and not really the destination.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityGirl07. Show CityGirl07's posts

TA for Greece

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Did you use them? Where in Greece did you go?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

TA for Greece

My friend stayed at Pegasus Suites for her honeymoon a few years ago, and said it was SO beautiful. You are going to have a wonderful time.

Are you planning on doing any sight-seeing in Athens? I would recommend going to the Parthenon. There is nothing more amazing than seeing history from 5th century BC right in front of you. It's truly incredible.

When are you going?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityGirl07. Show CityGirl07's posts

TA for Greece

Oh, that's so great to hear a good review. The reviews on Trip Advisor were great and the travel agent highly recommended it.

In Athens we're going to do whatever we can in the day we have...definitely the Parthenon. To be honest I'm not even sure what else to do right around there...I guess we have some research to do!

We're going May 20-30 so hopefully it will be nice and warm but not oppressively hot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

TA for Greece

That's a great time of the year to go. It will be warm, but not hot. You will enjoy it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

TA for Greece

That's wonderful!!! You're going to have a wonderful honeymoon.

I have been to both islands. I love Santorini because there are black sand beaches, and red sand beaches. You can be there laying on the beach, and looking over at the cliffs... it's reallly beautiful. There's great night life in Oia. Try to get up there prior to sunset. When you do, find a spot and watch the sunset - you won't be disappointed. One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. My boyfriend (now fiance) went there a couple years ago, and he was silent during that sunset. Just in awe!

As far as Naxos goes, it's just as beautiful, but you will also be able to see some ruins on the island. It has a lot of history. Another island that has beautiful beaches.

You made a fantastic choice for your honeymoon. This will be a life-long memory for the two of you.

Congratulations!!!

Sections
Shortcuts