Unforgetable Honeymoons - anyone use?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Hi has anyone booked with Unforgetable Honeymoons? http://www.unforgettablehoneymoons.com/

Wasn't sure if they are good -

Thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshine2008. Show sunshine2008's posts

Katie,
    We did not use them, but if your looking to book with someone who will coordinate all honeymoon plans/agenda, we used a woman named Colleen Colletti from www.simplyhoneymoons.com
    She is a relative of a coworker of mine, and I met with her, gave her an idea of what we were looking for, and our budget, and she helped us book our St. Lucia honeymoon at a Sandals. She is a preferred vendor at numerous resorts, and handled everything for us, from finding incredible deals on airfare, as well as our checklists of what we need etc.
    I would check out her website, and shoot her an e-mail if you think you would want to work with a travel advisor, especially in this day and age of travelling with the need for so many documents, and pricing etc.
    Good Luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Sunshine,
    So funny, I sent an email to her yesterday (before I saw your post) and she wrote back asap. She seems on top of it!

Thank you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshine2008. Show sunshine2008's posts

[Quote]Sunshine,
    So funny, I sent an email to her yesterday (before I saw your post) and she wrote back asap. She seems on top of it!

Thank you![/Quote]

Haha that's great!
    She really is, when we met she asked questions about what we like for hobbies, what we would like to try on a vacation. If we are mellow or more hyper/active outdoorsy people.
    Good Luck, I know she will steer you in the right direction!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niki0930. Show niki0930's posts

I would also HIGHLY recommend using Coleen Coletti. She helped us book our Mediterranean cruise for our honeymoon in August. She was great to work with.

Sections
Shortcuts