7/31/09 Wedding Review!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: 7/31/09 Wedding Review!

In Response to Re: 7/31/09 Wedding Review!:
    Just curious; what did they tell you?  Did they say how long they expected it to take?  I'm trying to figure out when mine will be ready; I forgot to ask our Reverend when he planned on mailing it out.
    Posted by kmt09

Here's an excerpt of John's email:
    Official copies of your Marriage License should be available in 7 to 10 days. You can apply for them by going down in person, via the internet if [town we filed in] has an application on line, or via snail mail
    if they provided you with a Marriage Certificate Application when you applied for the license. My experience is that the larger towns take a bit longer to produce official copies, while the small towns get it done relatively quickly.

Kar, when I was re-reading my review before posting, I wondered if I was being too hard on some vendors. I think the grades are accurate, though. I definitely wouldn't recommend Flowers by Steve or Kymm Devlin, and only go to David's Bridal in Nashua if you need to save some $ and don't mind a hassle. I think the lower grades show that the vendors with high grades are that much better. Such is the dichotomy of life!

I have to say that I appreciate the leeway that my bosses (who else loves reporting to multiple managers? It's not at all confusing or tension-inducing, is it?) are giving me this week. I'm in such a daze, but I don't have any work to do so they're just letting me go office to office and share wedding stories and read the internet!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Thanks WPP!  I'm glad we went through a tiny town for ours!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Um, dual-reporting really stinks...at least they are in agreement in letting you have your special week "off!" :)

Mm, that's why there's a ranking system - not everyone gets an A.  Being honest is by nature being fair.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Congrats!! I keep hearing great things about Lindsay Lorring. So glad that you could take the time to post and share it with us!!!

Sections
Shortcuts