7 weeks away, still no makeup!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahp20. Show sarahp20's posts

7 weeks away, still no makeup!

I need a makeup person in the north shore.. My wedding is about 7 weeks away!! The lady I was going to use is afraid it will snow and is an hour away..
    Any suggestions??? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Re: 7 weeks away, still no makeup!

http://www.kristymoroney.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

My daughter is using Makeup by Brea.  She has been wonderful and very responsive to emails.  She is located in Somerville.  Great reviews and hopefully she is available for your day. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Has she backed out of the deal?  She doesn't drive at all in the snow?  She can't leave extra time if it is snowing?  Is it in her contract that she doesn't do weddings in inclement weather?  What the heck? 

If you haven't already, find out what she means by "afraid it will snow" and go from there.  The chance of having a blinding snow storm on that day that would make the roads completely impassable are very slim.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanHassle. Show VanHassle's posts

I used Marcy Fluckiger.   She was fabulous.

Marcy Fluckiger

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

Try Candance French She is out of NH but did my daughters wedding.  She is the nicest person and does a great job!

http://candicefrench.weebly.com/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

What is your wedding date?  I'm also just about 7 weeks away.. just over.  I'm using Amanda Burgess's team for my makeup. If not the same date, I'm sure they would be available.  Amanda and Ani are the two doing our wedding party, one is from Southern NH and one from Waltham.  We're getting ready in the north shore. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

If it helps, I had my makeup done at the Origins counter at the Burlington Mall.  The woman (Abby?) did an awesome job.  Might work for you if you can't find a makeup artist to come to you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahp20. Show sarahp20's posts

new years eve....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

I used Stephanie Noyes...youknowthatplace.com. She was awesome and uses MAC products. I would give it a shot, but New Years Eve maybe tough. Good luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elmgirl82. Show Elmgirl82's posts

Did your makeup artist bail out on you, or are you cancelling her because she is nervous?

I just have to say, that if your makeup artist bailing on you because she is "afraid of a huge snowstorm coming" that is extremely unprofessional and ridiculous. She should have thought about this before she agreed to do your makeup. If this is how she is going to act, than she should just not take any clients between the months of December-March. She is going to feel like a complete fool is she wakes up on December 31st and it is a gorgeous, sunny day with zero snow falling, or any of the roads, for that matter.
    That is just my honest opinion....
    Good luck!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amarie978. Show Amarie978's posts

In Response to 7 weeks away, still no makeup!:
    [QUOTE]I need a makeup person in the north shore.. My wedding is about 7 weeks away!! The lady I was going to use is afraid it will snow and is an hour away.. Any suggestions??? 
    Posted by sarahp20[/QUOTE]

Check out Rouge in Salem...http://www.rouge.com/

ETA: I haven't tried them out yet, but got one of those Buy With Me coupons from boston.com to use there. They have great reviews on yelp.com too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from s730. Show s730's posts

i believe my makeup artist is based in the north shore ... she also travels to brides on the day of ... definitely check her out! her website includes her pricing:
    jessica pelletier
    www.facesbyjessicap.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahp20. Show sarahp20's posts

I totally agree Elm...
    I have found someone better, I think. So it all works out in the end!
    Bailing on a bride 6.5 weeks before the wedding? Not cool... but it all worked out and I feel much better about my new choice!
    Thanks for the options ladies!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Brigid Cermak travels to the North Shore...

www.makeupbybrigid.com