Alterations Recommendations around Bedford

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Alterations Recommendations around Bedford

HI All,

Wanted to see if anyone knows any good seamstresses to do alterations in the Bedford, MA area - I would be willing to go to Bedford, Burlington, Lexington, Billerica, and Woburn for this, but not too much further since I'll be limited on time and would like to be able to go a few times with not too much hassle or interuption in the day.  Work is insane in December for me.  Bedford is my ideal town I would like to find one.  Anyone know of any good ones???

Thanks!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Re: Alterations Recommendations around Bedford

Sonia's Dressmaking & Alterations Shop
    1628 Massachusetts Ave Fl 2
    Lexington, MA
    781-863-1199

Sonia has been in lexington for 20 years now, she did my dress and she is good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Maria's Dry Cleaning and Alterations

(781) 229-8070

85 Wilmington Rd
    Burlington, MA 01803

She did a couple of bridesmaids dresses, some regular dresses and pants  of mine and a friend's wedding dress.  Because of the travel time (between Burlington and where I live) I did not use her for my wedding dress, but if I had not been able to find a good alterations department 5 minutes from my house I would have taken my dress to Maria's.  She is close to my work which is why I still use her for regular alterations, it is so much easier to go to her at lunch time and drop stuff off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VWell. Show VWell's posts

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Maria's in Burlington. She's worked on several bridesmaid dresses and my sister in law used her for her wedding dress. She's a no frills operation, but that's why she's so affordable! She also has a great sense of humor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

That's great - thank you all so much. Sounds like Maria's has helped a lot of people and you all like her work!