I found these reviews/recs really helpful when I was planning so I'm going to post my own. I'll write a full vendor review (we had great vendors!!), but I wanted to write a separate one for my photographer who was sooooo amazing and by far the best vendor I worked with.... 

Russ and Stacia from Russell Caron Photography (http://www.russellcaronphotography.com) did our downtown Boston wedding on June 5 and they went above and beyond in every way! From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot to the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Russ’ quick responses, expert advice and utmost professionalism made this part of wedding planning effortless and fun. He worked with our budget and we were able to get everything we were looking for (second shooter, engagement photos, rehearsal dinner coverage, bride & groom getting ready, etc.).

During the ceremony and reception he was unobtrusive but always got the shot. During the wedding, before anyone saw any pictures, several people approached us and commented on how great the photographer was.

Most importantly, his passion for what he does showed in the incredible photos he took. I cried looking at them and still can’t believe that these are my wedding pictures! He captured every detail and the emotion of the day perfectly.

From the more traditional shots (that my parents wanted) to the more photojournalistic/artistic shots (that we wanted), every picture was creative, original and absolutely beautiful! We got amazing daytime and nighttime city shots throughout Boston! He really brought the city to life around us and captured what we love about Boston in our pictures.

I wholeheartedly recommend him without hesitation (and have already recommended him to several engaged friends!). He was by far the best vendor we worked with throughout the process. If you want to ask me more about him feel free to send me a message.