Anyone use Artistic Expressions for photographer??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stacyg. Show Stacyg's posts

Hi, I am an April 2010 bride and still booking some vendors. I went to a bridal show and this vendor, Artistic Expressions was there and I am just wondering if any of you have heard of them or used them? I would appreciate both good and bad feedback or course. Thanks so much in advance.

Stacy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stacyg. Show Stacyg's posts

Hi lady, Thanks so much for your help. I will def. look into the photographer you suggested.

I wish you the best of everything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

glad that I could help! John is awesome to work with :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

congrats :) I have not heard of them so I might not be much help... their website looks good but very traditional... if that is the style you are looking for then that is awesome! if you are still searching I recommend johnlophoto.com he is out of Boston and we found his prices reasonable and love his work :-) good luck and welcome to the board!

the ladies are always so helpful on here and I booked most of my vendors from this board...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

I checked out their website and was not that impressed (Artistic Impressions that is)... I think there is more merit to a photographer that goes by their name & isn't trying to "market" themselves as a concept, I do not think the name is very clever nor their skill.