I just wanted to write in and thank the Night Rhythm band with Monica and Bryan as well as the Washington/Calvo flute and harp duo.  Music was definitely a major hit at our wedding and had all our guests talking (and dancing).  The Washington/Calvo duo was perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour - although we missed the cocktail hour music, many guests commented that it was fantastic (and that they had know idea anyone could play Stairway to Heaven on the Harp!).  Music during dinner was just what we hoped for, light easy-listening music that was entertaining but not overpowering.  And then, well, what can I say about the dancing after!  The band was AMAZING and I had more guests commenting on how awesome the band was than I can even count.  The energy and charisma they bring to the reception are absolutely and totally undeniable and I am sooooo happy I chose Night Rhythm to play at the reception.  No question I would choose them again and I highly highly recommend them to anyone interested in live music at the reception.  Their playlist is HUGE and they are very willing and enthusiastic to accomodate any special requests.  Thank you again, Night Rhythm, you definitely made my wedding night everything I had hoped for!