BM's gifts - make your own handbag party

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

BM's gifts - make your own handbag party

If you are thinking of doing a make your own handbag party for your BM gifts (or for another event) 1154 LILL Studio on Newbury St. is having an anniversary sale.  20% off for parties and 10% off individual orders for the month of August.  My cousin did this for her BM's gifts and it was a lot of fun. We all got to spend some time together (we did this the weekend of her shower) and made great handbags we each designed ourselves so it was not a gift that sat on the shelf.  Thought I would pass this along in case any one was interested in doing this. 
    http://1154lill.com/handbagparties/choice.asp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Re: BM's gifts - make your own handbag party

Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Cute idea!  I've been in that store and love the materials.  Great bags, and what a lot of fun it would be to make them with all your best girlfriends.  And, 20% off, wow.  Thanks for sharing; I'm sure someone will do it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

You are welcome.  I had not know about LILL until my cousin took us their for her bridal party gifts.  We started at Joe's American Bar and Grill for Sunday brunch and mimosas and then we came here and made bags.  It was great and I thought another bride might like to do this.  Love that they have so many different fabrics to choose from and find I use the bags I made there a lot more than others since I chose the fabrics myself and they match with the clothing and shoes in my closet. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ooooh, Joe's AB&G has the BEST burgers, fries, drinks, and service.  And, you can't beat the atmosphere on Newbury St.  What a fun day, nov!