Boston Makeup Artist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EJL1023. Show EJL1023's posts

Boston Makeup Artist

I'm looking for a makeup artist for my wedding in October in Boston.  I had read a couple of posts on here about Makeup by Brea, but unfortunately she is booked the day of my wedding.  I am hoping to be able to treat my bridesmaids to makeup as well, so I'm looking for someone who is reasonable.  (Brea is 75 for the bride, 50 for each bridesmaid--so something in that general range.)  Any suggestions are welcome!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Re: Boston Makeup Artist

Try Tara from Tada Makeup.  I have worked with her and Brea in the past, and both are excellent.  Her website is tadayourself.com.  I would recommend her highly.  I think the pricing is a similar ballpark, but I don't know for certain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

When I was looking for a makeup artist, I found Brigid Cermak and Kendra Yannone to be the most reasonable. I can't find Kendra's website but I know I found her on these boards, so maybe someone else can help? I can't speak for their work, just their prices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Hi Friar Girl
    I am probably the best one to help you out here! I have worked with Kendra Yannone for a few years and I can give you her contact info as well. She is incredible and also very sweet. I have am now winding down my career as a wedding makeup artist and I am taking my business in a different direction but over the last 2 years, Kendra has been my assistant and she has been WONDERFUL! No job is 2 small or too complicated for her and she really knows her stuff. She works at Chanel at Lord & Taylor in Briantree and does weddings on the side. I always recommend her because she does quality work and her prices are reasonable. I never recommend anyone that would discredit my reputation, EVER, as I have worked very hard over the last 21 years building my own business and reputation. Please email me at mdjtr "at" verzion "dot" net and I will give you her contact info. Also, I can speak highly of Brigid as well. We work at Estee Lauder together and she is awsome also. I send alot of business to both of these gals. You can also go into Lord & Taylor and sit down with Kendra for a makeup session to test her skills. You will not regret it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tex5. Show Tex5's posts

Hi Dani273... I have been trying to email you to ask about Kendra Yannone's services but delivery of my email keeps failing. Can you please message me if you have a chance? Thanks in advance!!! Tex5

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Hi Tex5
    You can email Kendra at kyannone5 "at" aim "dot" com for info. Also, friend me through here and I can give you her phone number. I won't be around after 4:00 tonight as I am doing the private Gala Nordstroms Event in Braintree, but I will be home in the morning tommorow if you want to reach me then too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

I just had my trial with Brigid Cermak on Sunday and loved her! I rarely wear make up, so I was nervous about having her put it on, and she did such a fantastic job. She seems pretty down to earth too, and her prices are definitely reasonable. http://www.makeupbybrigid.com/ Plus, she does not charge extra for traveling, which I thought was extremely useful.