Brick Park

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from motbx3. Show motbx3's posts

Brick Park

Hello ladies..... for some reason my old screen name isn't working.. so I've created a new one!  used to be marmieofthebride....  anyway... final daughter is getting married June 2010.  Has anyone used or been to a wedding where BrickPark was the band?  We used Night Rhythm for my other 2 daugher's weddings, but they were booked.  Any rants/raves?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Re: Brick Park

In Response to Brick Park:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies..... for some reason my old screen name isn't working.. so I've created a new one!  used to be marmieofthebride....  anyway... final daughter is getting married June 2010.  Has anyone used or been to a wedding where BrickPark was the band?  We used Night Rhythm for my other 2 daugher's weddings, but they were booked.  Any rants/raves?
    Posted by motbx3[/QUOTE]
    I have never hear them at a wedding but a girlfriend and I used to go see them at the Bell and Hand.  They were a lot of fun for the bar scene and did great covers.  We always had so much fun when we saw them and I am not a night owl but I always stayed to the end.  Hope that helps a bit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from motbx3. Show motbx3's posts

Re: Brick Park

In Response to Re: Brick Park:

Thanks Wendy....  it does help.  We heard them play at a venue in Marshfield and liked them.   Hopefully they will be just as good for weddings!  Thanks again!