Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Brick Park

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from motbx3. Show motbx3's posts

Brick Park

Hello ladies..... for some reason my old screen name isn't working.. so I've created a new one!  used to be marmieofthebride....  anyway... final daughter is getting married June 2010.  Has anyone used or been to a wedding where BrickPark was the band?  We used Night Rhythm for my other 2 daugher's weddings, but they were booked.  Any rants/raves?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Re: Brick Park

In Response to Brick Park:
    Hello ladies..... for some reason my old screen name isn't working.. so I've created a new one!  used to be marmieofthebride....  anyway... final daughter is getting married June 2010.  Has anyone used or been to a wedding where BrickPark was the band?  We used Night Rhythm for my other 2 daugher's weddings, but they were booked.  Any rants/raves?
    Posted by motbx3

I have never hear them at a wedding but a girlfriend and I used to go see them at the Bell and Hand.  They were a lot of fun for the bar scene and did great covers.  We always had so much fun when we saw them and I am not a night owl but I always stayed to the end.  Hope that helps a bit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from motbx3. Show motbx3's posts

Re: Brick Park

In Response to Re: Brick Park:

Thanks Wendy....  it does help.  We heard them play at a venue in Marshfield and liked them.   Hopefully they will be just as good for weddings!  Thanks again!

Sections
Shortcuts