Bridesmaides Jewerly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Bridesmaides Jewerly

Good morning, any places that you would suggest for jewerly... I'm looking for earings, and a bracelet.. as the tops of the dress's have detailing!

Thanks in advance!!!  Have a good rainy day!
    Staci

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Bridesmaides Jewerly

I bought my BM jewelry and my own necklace on Etsy.

I bought my earrings at Macys.  They had a good selection of nice earrings, but not so nice that I couldn't afford them or wear them again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Me too - Etsy.  www.etsy.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

etsy is great, I get my mom jewelry from there all the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Thanks.. everyone!!!! I've never tried etsy!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

There is a woman in Northhampton, I found at a bridal show in Springfield.  She makes all her own jewelry, it's beautiful and she'll design pieces if you bring her a swatch from the girls dresses.  Here's her website: http://www.rysandshine.com/

Etsy is great too...I can't decide myself where to get the jewelry for my girls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I got my MOH's pearls (freshwater) at Blue Nile as well as my wedding ring.  Excellent prices, quality, return policy, and customer service (I retuned my wedding ring for a personal preference issue and bought another...no hassles).

www.bluenile.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Sarah Daniels makes some beautiful stuff.  It's all handmade, and she lives around here - in Brookline, I think.
    http://www.saradanielledesigns.com/

Also, it may not be totally relevant, but she's really sweet, and I'm sure she'll make your stuff to order.  She also sells on etsy.

Sections
Shortcuts