Ceremony Musician

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gizmoe14. Show Gizmoe14's posts

Ceremony Musician

Hello Everyone - I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for a ceremony musician.  I am leaning towards having a guitarist at this point.  I thought I had a vendor but they just let me know another event came up.  Anyways, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  I do know I don't want a brass ensemble but something more whimsical and informal like a guitar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: Ceremony Musician

We used Alla Breve, which is a husband/wife team that plays guitar and flute.  They are *amazing*!  We saw them at a friends wedding and always knew we'd hire them.  They have a few samples on their website but I think if you email them they will send you a CD with like 45 samples of music on it.  THey have a huge library of music they play and they are very easy to work with.  I highly recommend them!

http://www.allabreveduo.com/links.htm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

We used the International String Trio, and they were awesome.  I highly recommend them.  You can hire them as a duo or single, I think--you should inquire. THey were fun, classy and have a great range of music.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mezzogal1124. Show mezzogal1124's posts

I second the International String Trio.  I heard them at a friend's wedding and they were wonderful, and I know they played a lot of the bride's special requests (and did a great job with those requests).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gizmoe14. Show Gizmoe14's posts

Thank you Ladies.  I will check out the String Trio.  Alla Breva was my first choice but they are already booked : (