CT vendors?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

CT vendors?

Hey Everyone, I haven't been on in a while...when they changed the format YET AGAIN a few months ago, I sort of gave up for a while. Hope everyone is well!
    My best friend is getting married, and decided over Christmas that she wanted to do it in CT rather than in DC where she and her fiance live. She's getting married in Bear State Park over the NY border and is thinking she wants to do caramel/candy apple favors. I know some girls on this board have done this-any recommendations down that way for where she can go? Also, she needs a photographer. She is thinking about Columbus Day weekend, and hasn't yet booked a photog (Bless her!), so I'm trying to light a fire under her. Any recommendations for CT/NY area photogs that don't cost a firstborn?
    Thanks!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladydyanbride2009. Show ladydyanbride2009's posts

Re: CT vendors?

john loconte travels and i really do recommend checking into him, his prices are great and i love his style of photography. his company is johnlo photography and the website is www.johnlophoto.com his prices are wonderful and is a ball to hang out with!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

Re: CT vendors?

www.rawphotodesign.com

He has a few packages so depending on what she is looking for...  Eric rules!  Very artistic...I loved my pics!