Did you go to bridal bootcamp?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Did you go to bridal bootcamp?

Which program/company did you go to and what location?   Was it really hard to do?  Thinking about doing a bridal bootcamp and want to know if it is worth it.  Thanks.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrookieBaby. Show BrookieBaby's posts

Re: Did you go to bridal bootcamp?

Check with your gym (if you belong to one).  My sister explained what she was looking to accomplish to one of the trainers at her gym and they were more than happy to help.  Just an idea and alternative to a formal bridal training program.  Good luck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Wow.  I'm really glad for the second post, because when you said "Bridal Bootcamp," I was thinking they teach you how to be a bride.  i.e., what to do, how to act, what to buy.... like, a place where you could go to become a Bridezilla.  :) 

They should make a place like that, and do a reality show about it.

Or, maybe, cutting back on coffee was a bad idea...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I did not, but I did buy an elliptical machine!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I didn't, but I counted calories religiously and stuck to about 1600 a day.  It worked.  I looked into bootcamp, too, but it was too expensive for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

I'm doing a bootcamp right now - Ultimate Bootcamp - not really bridal just to get in shape - I LOVE IT! it kicks my behind :)

there are lots of locations - really like it, kind of hard to get to all the classes, but totally worth it and you are out side.

I was getting really tired of going to the gym!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I gave up soda- didn't drink anything but water or 100% juice for three months before my wedding. It made the biggest difference!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

No, I didn't. I actually gained a little weight before the wedding!
    Not your typical bride, I know.