DJ recommendations?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

DJ recommendations?

Okay, next on the list for us to book: a DJ!  We are just looking for a standard affordable DJ who can play for the whole event (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) and MC for us as well.  Who do you guys like?  Thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Re: DJ recommendations?

I'm using Tim Kane of blue line entertainment.  We haven't actually used him yet but so far my interaction with him has been great!  We've emailed several times, we met him twice, and we've talked on the phone a couple times too.  He's out of Bridgewater but traveling to the North Shore for us!  We really like him.. normal guy, someone we'd hang out with and that was important to us!  I think he's going to do a great job!!  You can see him on his website - http://www.bluelinedj.com/
    His price was great too!  Good luck!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

I'm using Rich Moretti and Dean Bruno.  DKB used them for her wedding and she only had great things to say!  I met with them over the summer and they were great, our personalities really fit and they are very responsive to emails.  I was also able to negotiate the price which was an added bonus!  If your interested their email is goodvibesdj@comcast.net. 

Good Luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Alan LaBella, DJ Connection, Saugus.  I have seen him do everything from a Christmas Party for special needs children to dinner dances for the geriatric set, and he has adjusted his presentation for each.  He is a master at getting the "audience" involved and active.  Book early; he's very busy.  (And, no, I have no connection to him in any way other than as a person in the audience.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

In Response to Re: DJ recommendations?:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Rich Moretti and Dean Bruno.  DKB used them for her wedding and she only had great things to say!  I met with them over the summer and they were great, our personalities really fit and they are very responsive to emails.  I was also able to negotiate the price which was an added bonus!  If your interested their email is goodvibesdj@comcast.net.  Good Luck!
    Posted by Dreamer-6-19[/QUOTE]

Glad they are working out for you Dreamer! 

They are very willing to work with your budget and are just all around nice guys.  Highly recommend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JenRoss. Show JenRoss's posts

Platiinum Entertainment have very reasonable rate and do have two sound systems to play for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception. We met and contacted a the refferals on the web site testiomonial page and were very pleased with the company. http://www.djpartymusic.com/

Jenn

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hi Trex, We used Mark Cherone from Curtis Knight Entertainment for our ceremony and reception.  They have a whole bunch of DJs to choose from.  It cost $900 for 6 hours, but we booked it in 2007 so I think it's more now, maybe $1100.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sachandspart. Show sachandspart's posts

Hi Tech Sound of Marlboro/Billerica/Watertown has done my wedding and 3 of my friends' weddings.  Reasonable prices.  They were able to provide music for ceremony and reception, including microphone for JP. All of the receptions were great, with people really enjoying the mix of music they played.  We got a lot of compliments about them from our guests. We would highly recommend them. 
    Tom Johnson was our DJ.

www.mixhits.com
    800-649-4487
    dj@mixhits.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heddy. Show heddy's posts

I smell a vendor, anyone else?

Sections
Shortcuts