DJ rude?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Re: DJ rude?

In Response to Re: DJ rude?:
    congrats Goodness! I was thinking of you yesterday as a friend told us they'd set their date for Columbus Day weekend next year.
    Posted by pinkkittie27

You're one of the people I've been thinking of.  You're so sweet. 

We were lucky and got great weather that day.  Phew!  A bit windy, but sunny and crisp :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

In Response to Re: DJ rude?:
    In Response to Re: DJ rude? : Oh good!  I'm so happy to hear that.  You must be so relieved that it's over at the same time though...I know I was! Yes, I can get my yahoo at work!  I'm leaving in about a half hour, but I'll check it again when I get home too.
    Posted by kmt09

I will e-mail you right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GRX2008. Show GRX2008's posts

After all is said and done;you get what you pay for. Quality and price have a direct relationship, so unless you paid this person big bucks, adjust your expectations and be proactive, get your MOH or bridesmaids to help you, it will all work out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

I've been a DJ for 20 years.  Our policy is to meet with a client at the time of booking and again one month prior to their wedding.  At this second meeting we fill out all the details (wedding party, songlist, first dances, cake cutting song, intro song, etc).  This is done FACE TO FACE.  We also go through a "dry run" of the days events.  We also tell them they are free to call or email us anytime with quesitons, changes, etc.  I then call them one last time the Wednesday before their wedding to check in.

Sections
Shortcuts