Erica Ferrone Photography

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elmgirl82. Show Elmgirl82's posts

Erica Ferrone Photography

Unfortunately our photographer was not honest with us when booking, and their package is $2,000 more than they said it was. When we went to go book and make it finalized, it all came out. I was devastated.

I have moved on, and am now looking for a photographer around here. I have heard some good things about Erica Ferrone. Her basic package is $2,500, which is perfect for us.

Has anyone used her? I would love some feedback. Thank you all :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

Re: Erica Ferrone Photography

HI Elm -
    what an awful situation - i do hope that it all works out for you in the end.
    I am newer to these boards, so I have not heard of Erica Ferrone Myself - but i did find these postings on wedding wire dot com - maybe this will help you...

http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/erica-ferrone-photography-winchester/5698a9bb86c9f8eb.html

best of luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I didn't use her, but personality is SO important, not just technical talent.  You'll smile more naturally if you like the person you're looking at. :)  Make sure she takes the pictures, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I'm pretty sure Liz is using Erica too!  She was really impressed with her as well.

I'll throw in my photographers name too since I *LOVE* her!!!

www.leahhaydock.com

We did a set of engagement photos and they came out *amazing* (we're the more recent winter engagement shoot on her blog, from Jan I think).  We loved her instantly when we met with her and I have not been disappointed.  She was recommended to us by one of FI's coworkers who used her for their wedding and they were really happy with her.  I think she's around the same price as Erica if you are also planning to buy the digital negatives (which Leah automatically includes in her packages).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmf214. Show bmf214's posts

I got married on 3/20 and Erica was my photographer. She was great, along with her assistant, Kim. They showed up early for getting ready shots, and worked tirelessly throughout the day - we got some great pictures and I can't wait to see them all! I definitely recommend her, she is the photographer for a couple of my friends' weddings as well.