Florist RAVE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rness. Show rness's posts

Florist RAVE

hi ladies!
    In case you're looking for a photgrapher, I want to recommend the fabulous woman who graced my wedding-- Marina Kole from Florissima.  http://www.iflorissima.com/

Marina is THE BEST!  She did the flowers for our June wedding, and I could not have been happier.  We got a ton of compliments.  Everyone said the flowers were gorgeous and original and like nothing they'd ever seen.  They made everything really pop.  The church, the reception, our bouquets, everything was gorgeous.  Marina was also a total pleasure to work with.  She was kind and understanding of the challenges of planning, and full of great ideas.  And her prices are completely reasonable.  If you're looking for a wedding florist-- hire her!  I could not have asked for more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmirag. Show elmirag's posts

Re: Florist RAVE

Hu? is she a photographer or a florist? i'm confused.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

What the HECK?! This is like the TENTH "rave" I have seen about this florist! I smell something fishy....... anyone agree??

And Elmira, haha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I agree.  This post smelled of vendor when I first read it.  Looks like they copied another post and forgot to change photographer to florist.  Kind of sad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

I thought the same thing, but when I looked at this poster's history, she did post a full-fledged review of her wedding. So I'm guessing she's *not* the vendor, but probably close enough to her that she could call and say, "Business is slow, can you post about me?" Still fishy, but unfortunately, not against the rules.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

This review is written exactly, stylistically, like all the others except that this screen name had the forethought to write a whole wedding review?

Come on Marina, this is not cool.  With all these antics I hope BDC girls boycott you.

P.S.  If she is solicting brides she isn't even giving them the freedom to say what they want to say; it's practically a quote of the last 5.  How many real brides are going to say "made everything pop"????????

Sections
Shortcuts