Florist Recommendations - Boston/Scituate area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maeve1127. Show Maeve1127's posts

Florist Recommendations - Boston/Scituate area

Hello! I'm looking for florist recommendations - any suggestions? I'm getting married in September in Scituate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Florist Recommendations - Boston/Scituate area

We used Tangled Web out of Pembroke, MA.  Great experience, great price.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nantucket4life. Show nantucket4life's posts

I have also heard wonderful things about Tangled Web however we are using an island florist on Nantucket.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

I used Carla Murphy from Events in Bloom.  She is out of Weymouth, MA but will travel.  She did my wedding in Salem, but also did friends weddings in Scituate at the Barker Tavern, North Andover Country Club, Bedford Village Inn, Brookstone Country Club - she was great!! 
    http://www.eventsinbloomofboston.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

Um Morgan it is not nice to spam the boards with your request for your "film".  It is also very unwise to actually leave your email addie in the posts unadulterated.

Please remove your posts....at best open a new thread and label it as OT (ie off topic).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MassCat17. Show MassCat17's posts

In Response to Florist Recommendations - Boston/Scituate area:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I'm looking for florist recommendations - any suggestions? I'm getting married in September in Scituate.
    Posted by Maeve1127[/QUOTE]

Great price, beautiful flowers, Janet's really knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.
    http://studioonetwentythree.com/