Florist?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Florist?

I am looking for a good vendor to go through and get the centerpieces for the tables at my wedding reception.  Has anyone used Evergreen Florist in Stoneham or Flowers by Raymond and Garland in Tewksbury?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croy3. Show croy3's posts

Re: Florist?

I wouldn't suggest Raymond and Garland. They treated us horrible. My daughter and I made an appt. there to talk about flowers for her and her bridesmaids, no centerpieces, as we are doing something else for the tables. We made the appt and arrived 45 minutes after making the call . On the phone I explained to a woman what we wanted . We got there and we were greeted by an older man (notice I didn't use the word gentleman) He walked towards us with his arms folded in front him, which I recognized as a defensive posture. I told him who I was and why we were there to which he responded that he was not interested in doing these flowers if he wasn't doing centerpieces because thats where he makes his money. My daughter and I were horrified. I asked him why we were given an appt. and he responded with "you didn't talk to me" I don't mind telling you how upset we were. I have never been treated that rudely. I would NEVER contact them for anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Goodness-  if you do not get enought recommendations to make you feel comfortable with the two options you listed I would recommend the florist that did my centerpieces (which came as part of my reception package but I liked them so much I had them do the church flowers and bouquets as well).  I used Belivdere Florist in Lowell (on rt 38), they are actually about 4 miles down the road from the Tewksbury florist you listed.

Belvidere Florist
    638 Rogers St
    Lowell, MA 01852-3854
    (800) 930-1133

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

LOL - Goodness is already married - the OP is from April :o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Weird I never checked the date because it poped up as new.