Florist?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

Florist?

Hi!

Has anyone heard of/used Tangerine Creations in Allston for their wedding flowers? The price is great, and their pictures look amazing, but I don't know anyone who has actually used them, which makes me a little nervous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Re: Florist?

Epi, they are RIGHT around the corner from where I live, lol. That doesn't help at all. They have one rave review on Yelp. I will say this, they are very hard to find. They are on a kind of "sketchy" street, that looks like there is nothing on it and they have no sign, I still don't know where exactly they are located, but I know they are there, because that street is right behind a huge condo building, where I live, and I've seen their vans many times drive down that street and parked outside a warehouse building.  Sorry I can't review them more :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

Re: Florist?

Hi Epigal,

You might want to post this question on The Knot's Boston Board.  Tangerine Creations seems to be one of the favorite vendors on this board and thet get mentioned a lot.  Sorry I do not have any first hand experience to share.

Sections
Shortcuts