Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Griffin Museum of Photography

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Griffin Museum of Photography

Do I remember someone here having their wedding at the Griffin.  Can you give me the scoop?  They have a ton of availability for our prospective dates and we like the unique vibe. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Re: Griffin Museum of Photography

I remember -- it was one of our old regulars but I can't remember her name.  I remember that she was having a cocktail reception and that some older lady that hadn't been invited showed up at the reception  (maybe someone she worked with or a friend of the family).  Now I will have to go look up my old list of bdc brides by wedding date to see who it was or it will drive me crazy!!!

I remember her being VERY happy with how things turned out there, though! 

I seem to remember it having a small-ish capacity -- under 100 maybe??  Not sure! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I just went to their website, what a beautiful place!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ariel81916. Show Ariel81916's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aLifestyleForum%3a9488Discussion%3a2171806&plckFindPostKey=Cat:LifestyleForum:9488Discussion:2171806Post:2171806

If that doesn't work, try searching in the Lifestyle archives putting griffin AND museum AND photography. It was the 3rd or 4th result.

Good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts