Griffin Museum of Photography

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Griffin Museum of Photography

Do I remember someone here having their wedding at the Griffin.  Can you give me the scoop?  They have a ton of availability for our prospective dates and we like the unique vibe. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Re: Griffin Museum of Photography

I remember -- it was one of our old regulars but I can't remember her name.  I remember that she was having a cocktail reception and that some older lady that hadn't been invited showed up at the reception  (maybe someone she worked with or a friend of the family).  Now I will have to go look up my old list of bdc brides by wedding date to see who it was or it will drive me crazy!!!

I remember her being VERY happy with how things turned out there, though! 

I seem to remember it having a small-ish capacity -- under 100 maybe??  Not sure! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I just went to their website, what a beautiful place!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ariel81916. Show Ariel81916's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aLifestyleForum%3a9488Discussion%3a2171806&plckFindPostKey=Cat:LifestyleForum:9488Discussion:2171806Post:2171806

If that doesn't work, try searching in the Lifestyle archives putting griffin AND museum AND photography. It was the 3rd or 4th result.

Good luck!