Hair & Makeup Recommendations for an April wedding in Norwood, MA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MelissaT. Show MelissaT's posts

Hair & Makeup Recommendations for an April wedding in Norwood, MA

I am looking for recommendations for a hair stylist & makeup artist for me and my bridesmaids.  I will need them to come the hotel prior to the ceremony and welcome any recommendations!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Re: Hair & Makeup Recommendations for an April wedding in Norwood, MA

Hi Melissa - I had my hair and makeup done at Shear Illusions in Westwood, but I went to the salon, didn't have them come to me - it's on 109, near the high school, across the street from Allure Bridal... Sarah did my hair and I cannot remember the woman who did my makeup but she is the main makeup artist.  They were wonderful!  I dont' know if they "travel", but thought I'd post anyway in case it is helpful!

Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Brea from makeupbybrea.com is great.  I'm pretty sure she would travel to Norwood.  :)  good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Hi. I can make a recomendation too! Email Kendra Yanonne at kyannone5 "at aim.com for makeup artistry. Her prices are really reasonable anbd she does great work. She will travel to you. She is not far from Norwood, as she is from foxboro. She is a makeup artist with Chanel and she is wonderful. As far as hair goes, I would try Jen Guerriro at www.pictureperfecthairbyjennifer.com she is really reasonable too and she is someone that will travel to you. She does great work and she is highly reccomended on most wedding boards. Good luck, I do hope that you will give them a try.