Hair and Make-up in Gloucester or Danvers??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianBride. Show CanadianBride's posts

Hair and Make-up in Gloucester or Danvers??

I'm looking for recommendations for hair and make-up in the Gloucester area. Our wedding is in Gloucester, but the bridal party is staying in Danvers, so anywhere around there could work too. I'm looking for hair and make-up for myself and just hair for three of my bridesmaids. I'd like to find something that's not too expensive because between dresses, flights, and hotel rooms, bridesmaid costs for both myself and them are racking up!

Know of anyone? Thanks so much!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WingaerChic. Show WingaerChic's posts

Re: Hair and Make-up in Gloucester or Danvers??

I would highly recommend Contacting Tara Lovasco, she does both hair and make-up and would be able to come to you and your bridemaids. Her rates are very reasonable and I know you had mentioned that you are trying to save some money.
    Her email is: TLovasco25@yahoo.com
    Cellphone: 978.879.8672

Please let me know if you have any further questions about her!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

I did a travelling bridal show a few years ago ( we were driven around Danvers and Peabody in a limo to different vendors) and it began and ended at Maison Esthitique in Danvers. I didn't end up getting my makeup done there, but it looked really nice and the prices were reasonable....I honestly don't know how exactly how to spell it, but I'm sure you can google it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

I'm also getting married in Gloucester and am getting my hair done at the west end salon and spa.  I haven't had my trial yet but this place got recommended to me by a bunch of people who live in the area.  It is gorgeous inside!!  There are prices and services on their website. Good Luck!

http://www.westendsalonandspa.com/index.cfm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianBride. Show CanadianBride's posts

Thanks for all the info!
    I'm trying to decide between Tracy/Bridgid and the West End Salon and Spa.. it's hard!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Oh, I hope you go with Brigid.....I know her very well and her work is wonderful! She will come to you and she is such a doll!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaudeandgold. Show gaudeandgold's posts

hi, bride-to-be,
    Are you still looking for a hairstylist & makeup artist?
    you can consider Gaude and Gold beauty services. Gaude and Gold offer ONSITE work, and prices are highly reasonable.
    If you are still interested, contact G&G at contact@gaudeandgold.com for more info. Here is the link to Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/gaudeandgold#!/gaudeandgold?v=wall

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

Hi! I used En Vogue Salon & Day spa in Danvers, MA for my wedding that took place at Turner Hill. We were all staying at the Sheraton Ferncroft for the wedding. I thought the salon did an amazing job on my hair. LOVED it. Thought my girls all looked amazing too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

would recommend Brigid too...www.makeupbybrigid.com

Sections
Shortcuts