Hair/Makeup Suggestions for Bedford/Manchester, NH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from linothin. Show linothin's posts

Hair/Makeup Suggestions for Bedford/Manchester, NH?

Hi,

I'm getting married in May in Bedford, NH but since I don't live there I'm having a tough time finding a place to get my hair and makup done.  I'd love any recommendations for a hair and makeup artist.

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Re: Hair/Makeup Suggestions for Bedford/Manchester, NH?

Bedford New Hampshire.....not too familiar with the area, but I know of a GREAT makeup artist. Her name is Andrea Ducharme and you can reach her at the Rouge Boutique. She was voted one of 5 Best Of Boston makeup artists.....(I cheated and read that on the Rouge website, LOL!) She is a very good friend of one of my friends. She lives in New Hampshire, so I know that it is an area she will service. You can reach her at the Rouge number at 978*740*1044.
    As far as hair goes, I do not know of anyone from NH, but I do have the contact info of a really awesome hair stylist that travels, and I think that she goes to New Hampshire, but I am not 100% on it. Please email her to find out....she is definatley worth it, as I saw her work at a wedding and I LOVED IT!! Her name is Amy Harris and I think that she is out of Newton, Mass. You can email her at:
    amyhairstyle "at" yahoo.com
    Good luck in whomever you chose.....I hope you get alot of suggestions!

Sections
Shortcuts