Hairdresser - Downtown Portsmouth, NH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hairdresser - Downtown Portsmouth, NH

I am useless when it comes to my hair.  I'd like to get it done for my friend's wedding in a few weeks.  Any recommendations for a hairdresser in downtown Portsmouth?  Preferably one that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.  We'll be staying there that weekend.  It needs to be downtown though because I can't be driving all over the place (and likely getting lost).

Thanks as always!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: Hairdresser - Downtown Portsmouth, NH

Fra, Travis Parent at NV Hair Studio is THE BEST!  The salon is on Pleasant Street next to the Green Monkey restaurant right in downtown.  The number is 603-430-1203.  I have been going to him for several months now and he's fantastic.  Good luck. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbkp. Show kbkp's posts

In Response to Hairdresser - Downtown Portsmouth, NH:

I used the Portsmouth Salon & Spa for both mani/pedi's the day before and then they all came to the hotel the day of the wedding to do the whole wedding party's hair and makeup. They were great!

http://www.portsmouthspa.com/index.htm
    Jessica did my hair (bride) and it came out beautiful!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from campBoston. Show campBoston's posts

Try look at reviews of these beauty & health vendors.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

In Response to Re: Hairdresser - Downtown Portsmouth, NH:
    [QUOTE]Fra, Travis Parent at NV Hair Studio is THE BEST!  The salon is on Pleasant Street next to the Green Monkey restaurant right in downtown.  The number is 603-430-1203.  I have been going to him for several months now and he's fantastic.  Good luck. 
    Posted by ALF72[/QUOTE]

Woo hoo!  I made an appointment at your salon Alf!  I waited all this time because I was wimping out lol.  Don't know why I hate phonecalls so much!  Unfortunately Travis isn't working that day.

Thanks for the suggestions ladies!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Too bad he's not working, fra. He's fantastic. I'm sure you'll get someone just as good.  I found the salon through a recommendation myself.  Have fun at the wedding! 

Sections
Shortcuts