Has anyone used Artistic Blossoms?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

Has anyone used Artistic Blossoms?

They are located in Marshfield, MA.

They are one of the preferred florists on my vendor list from the venue, but I haven't been able to find anything on them in past posts.

Has anyone worked with them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Josie332. Show Josie332's posts

Re: Has anyone used Artistic Blossoms?

I looked into using them becuase I have heard good things...if you check Wedding Wire there are reviews from other brides:

http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/artistic-blossoms-marshfield/80afd9ad164612c5.html

I ended up going with Jen Cahill from The Tangled Web...she is in Pembroke. Her prices are very reasonable and she has been a lot of fun to work with. She also gets a lot of great reviews. Hope that helps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

Thank you, Josie!  Those reviews do help.  I'll also keep The Tangled Web in mind as well.

Thanks again!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

jdd,
    Artistic Blossoms has been reviewed on these threads before. Have you done a search? May or may not work after BDC changed their supplier. 
    I just remember the name, but do not recall if they were bad or good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Summer2010. Show Summer2010's posts

This a very 3rd hand account, but my friend's boyfriend's sister (if you follow) just got married and they used Artistic Blossoms.  I saw pictures and the flowers were gorgeous!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

Yes, Pingo, I did check past posts and I couldn't find anything on AB.

And thank you, Summer, they are definitely a place I'll get in touch with within the next few weeks.

Sections
Shortcuts