Has anyone used DJ Nato? Suggestions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kathanne. Show kathanne's posts

Has anyone used DJ Nato? Suggestions?

I am trying to pick a DJ for my 12/11/2010 wedding.  I am just not sure where to start.  I have talked to a few people including DJ Nato, who I liked the most so far but I am just not sure how to choose.  They all say they are great at what they do and will keep the dance floor packed.  Any suggestions on how to choose?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

Re: Has anyone used DJ Nato? Suggestions?

We used DJ NAto and could not have been happier!!  Actually we already had a DJ booked (deposit paid) and switched to DJ Nato after I discovered him.  I have no regrets and neither does my DH who initially was not too thrilled with the idea of losing a deposit. 
    He did have the dance floor packed with all age groups all night.  He loves what he does and that is very clear.  We are still getting compliments on him and we got married in Oct.  Friends of mine who have very different taste in music from me asked for his info to use at their wedding.  I have no idea how he was able to appeal to our very different music tastes. 
    I really can't say enough about him.  If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.