I need a photographer!!! My first Post...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csayer. Show csayer's posts

Re: I need a photographer!!! My first Post...

I just met and booked with Peter Rufo (www.peterrufo.com). He's nice and great to meet with and I really enjoyed his photography. Can't wait now till my wedding day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Peter Wasylak www.wasylakphotos.com

His prices are beyond reasonable and his work is fantastic! Good luck with your planning!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheLongestTime. Show TheLongestTime's posts

A friend that just got married had really great things to say about her photog... Catherine Morris. She did engagement, boudoir and day- of photography. I haven't seen the final product yet becuase the wedding was only a week ago but the engagment and boudior came out beautiful and her gallery on her website is lovely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovesparkle. Show lovesparkle's posts

We just had our wedding and Heather Parker was our photographer. Within a few weeks we already saw some proofs an our friends and family LOOOOVE them :) I just got an email about 2 weeks before our wedding that she was selected best of in that Knot magazine so I am not sure what her pricing is like now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

hi there.. I think I missed an email in between.. did you email me on the boards or to my personal... if it was personal.. then no I didn't get it!!! Let me know if you need my email address again!

Staci

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

staci--are you asking about my email?  I sent you the email a month ago to your stacimoskovit at hotmail dot com address.  are you saying you didn't receive it?  i'm confused.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueskies. Show blueskies's posts

Blush Photo - check out karens great work and she's affordable. $995

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Michael at Island Road Images (www.islandroadimages.com)
    Michael is fabulous!  We loved his photos, the album he put together, the time he took for a  walk-through of the church, venue, making decisions about where to photograph our formals, etc. Overall, Michael is the best! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from njbrideau. Show njbrideau's posts

we just had our wedding last week and used Keith Berry of Berryphotos.  He was fantastic to work with.  He was very professional and creative, and we got some really good shots.  Plus he's a nice guy and reasonably priced.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Michael Goderre from Island Road Images (islandroadimages.com) is wonderful!  His photos are fabulous, his personality is great (and that matters, since you spend LOTS o' time with your photog on the wedding day) and his post productions work (photos, albums, airbrushing, cleaning up photos, etc.) is also wonderful.  Can you tell he was one of our favorite vendors? Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunrise996. Show sunrise996's posts

Do a search on this site for photographers and you'll see a ton recommended. For what its worth, we second Blush Photo's work! Karen's is fantastic, and she is very reasonably priced. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahp20. Show sarahp20's posts

i also did new england school of photography... There were a ton of options for photographers that i had to sort through, but finally found a photographer within my price range. Contact them and tell them what exactly you are looking for and they will get back to you. The next step after that is looking for the one you like best!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrc5. Show jrc5's posts

check out
    www.brianjenkin.com
    He is really undervalued for his work.  Very reasonable and a great guy to spend the day with. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

We actually booked our photographer in August.  Sorry I didn't update.  We decided on going with Lisa Rigby. 

http://lisarigbyphotography.com/

We're getting our engagement pictures done this Friday, Oct. 9th.  We're so excited!!!

Sections
Shortcuts