Invitation Printing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdw1003. Show kdw1003's posts

Invitation Printing

I am having a family friend design my STD's and invitation suite.  I am planning to have the STD's printed through Vista Print.  I am not confident printing the invitations on my home computer.  Are there any suggestions on who to contact for printing (invitation card, reception card, rsvp card, accommodations/directions (double sided) card).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Invitation Printing

You could try somewhere like Staples or Kinkos.  I would think that would be your best bet. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I had Staples do my invitation inserts (double sided, 5x7 sheets with directions, map, hotel suggestions, etc.).  They were VERY helpful, assisted me in choosing exactly what I wanted for paper, and did a PERFECT job for a reasonable cost and fast.  I think I picked them up the day I placed the order.  I did the original 5x7 on two sheets (what I wanted on one double-sided sheet), and they took it from there.

So, while I've never had invitations printed, per se, I was so happy with their expertise, service, quality, and speed, I'm happy to recommend them.  However, one caveat, I don't know if they are ALL this fabulous.  The one I went to was in Needham in the plaza with Petco at the light at North Street.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I use kinkos for marketing materials all the time and they are great to work with. If the end product isn't exactly as you wanted it, they'll make it right ASAP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

When I checked prices, I found Kinko's to be slightly less expensive. We ended up not going that route, but we would have used Kinko's if we did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdw1003. Show kdw1003's posts

Thank you for your thoughts.  I will certainly give Kinkos and Staples a try.  For those of you who used other methods for the "invitations" did you have them ordered by a specific vendor?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Hi kdw
    I'm still 7 months out, but I ordered mine already  :)  When I ordered a sample then gave me a coupon with an offer I couldn't refuse.  I used Invitations by Dawn.  The invitations are beautiful and they arrived very quickly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I ordered mine from www.etsy.com. That might actually be something you could do.  Even if you have your own design all worked out, maybe you could have one of the vendors on there make the final product.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

I used Vista Print for my STD but I used one of thier templates (a post card with white roses).  I was very happy with the way they turned out plus thier price with great (I think it came 11 cents each).  It been a while since I have used  them but I belive to can ask for a free sample...at the least this way you will have something to compare it too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

I also used at Etsy vendor to design and print my invitations.

Sections
Shortcuts