Invitations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eleluu. Show eleluu's posts

Invitations

I'm looking to save money on invitations while still having invitations of good quality.  I found myself looking at Koyal Wholesale's website and found a Birchcraft Invitation through them that I loved and thought the price was reasonable.  Has anyone ordered invitations through Koyal?  I know Birchcraft is a good brand and will look locally to see who has better pricing.  I'd just hate to order through Koyal to save some money then end up with a major headache.  Thanks in advance for the advice!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Invitations

I can't answer your direct questions, but this is where we got our rehearsal dinner invitations, and I was impressed with the wide range of styles and prices.  They have every type of invitation imaginable with a lot of choices in every price range.  They send samples for $3, I think, and it's well worth it.  I tried a few I thought I'd like but didn't.

Even if you don't go with them, their site is well worth checking out for the Help section (top right corner) - it gives same invitation wording for every conceivable "situation."

GL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

OMG!.....this sounds like that episode of Seinfeld...Susan, George, wedding invites, glue.......life imitating art?

Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Whoever you order from should be willing and happy to provide you a sample invitation, just ask them.  If they won't send you a sample, I'd be very wary of going with them.  Otherwise, you can see what you think of the sample and go from there.

And, as per RT's comment, maybe seal the envelopes with a sponge, lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eleluu. Show eleluu's posts

Thanks for your advice!  I do like a lot of the things on the website you suggested!

In Response to Re: Invitations:
    [QUOTE]I can't answer your direct questions, but this is where we got our rehearsal dinner invitations, and I was impressed with the wide range of styles and prices.  They have every type of invitation imaginable with a lot of choices in every price range.  They send samples for $3, I think, and it's well worth it.  I tried a few I thought I'd like but didn't. Even if you don't go with them, their site is well worth checking out for the Help section (top right corner) - it gives same invitation wording for every conceivable "situation." www.invitationconsults.com GL!
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Great!  GL and thanks for checking in. :)  

Even if you're just looking for wording suggestions for an invitation not on the site, remember to check out the Help section.  Every possible family and wedding situation is covered in a very nice way imo.  Bride and groom hosting, her parents hosting, his parents hosting , divorced parents hosting, destination weddings, post-elopement receptions...everything imaginable is covered as far as wording goes.

And, be sure to take the time and little $ on ordering samples!  You don't want to be surprised after they are all printed to your specs by the color, weight, etc.  Also, be sure you look to see if they require assembly - many do, and the sample I ordered of one that required it was a total pain.

Sections
Shortcuts