Jeff Turner!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Jeff Turner!

My fiance and I are so excited to be meeting with Jeff Turner on Sunday! I know A LOT of you ladies have used him for your own weddings, so please let me hear the reviews! He has been awesome so far! We are pretty sure our date is 8/20/11 and that our reception will be at the Sheraton Commander, just need to work out some details. Gee, do I work fast, or what?! We just really wanted to get the date nailed down fast, and then have 1.5 years to really plan and have time to relax. I am crazy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Re: Jeff Turner!

Hey Peonie-  I did the same thing I had pretty much everything done within a month and then just sat back and relaxed.

We used Jeff for our April 2008 wedding and he was awesome for us the second shooter was George and he was also very good.  Jeff got us the proofs pretty quickly, I cannot remember how quickly, and there were two shots that didn't print to his liking so he re printed them and sent them to us which was really nice.  We aslo have 2 cds full of photos, speaking of which I need to go through them to get our album.  We did not include an album in our original contract because I was going to do it myself and well yeah I haven't done that yet. 

I have no regrets with using him.  He came with us to do a scouting session of  both the church and the reception prior to the wedding which was great.  And the day of he brought a cute bench for us to use when doing photos with me and the ladies pre- ceremony since we were doing them in the basement of the church. He had it all very thought out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

I'm glad you're meeting with Jeff! We booked him for our wedding this June and I'll have to say, I'm actually kind of proud to be a Jeff Turner bride. I can't comment on his pictures because we've yet to have a shoot with him, but I've loved corresponding with him. He even looked up what time the sun is supposed to set on my wedding day to figure out what we can do for outdoor pictures! What I also liked about him is that he is the son of a minister and told us that he respects churches and he'll do whatever the priest or minister tells him to. Our church doesn't have a lot of rules about photography, but some do and it was important to us that we don't have a photographer who intrudes on the service. He's never done a wedding at our church or reception place, but he's coming up next month to check them out. I just like how thoughtful he is about those things.

If you know the vendors you want, book them as soon as you can! Where you have time, you can meet with lots of vendors and really pick the people who you like best. The popular vendors will book up fast. You're doing the same thing I did - get engaged and book the date. I just didn't give myself 18 months to plan the rest! Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Yay, that's great Peonie!  I *SO* wanted to use Jeff, but he was booked on our date.  :(  Guess what?  Your date is almost exactly 1 year after us!  We're 8/21/2010!  Great choice!!!  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

peonie - just curious if you ended up booking jeff for your wedding photographer??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Yes, we did! I am very excited! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Peonie, we didn't have him, but for the last 5 years (MANY brides past) all I've heard is excellent reviews.  Not ONE less than 5 stars.  Congrats on booking him! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

CONGRATS!!  we wont end up using him but i was VERY impressed when we met with him.  i'm sure you will be very happy.

Sections
Shortcuts