JILTED GEORGETOWN BRIDE WINS A WEDDING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

JILTED GEORGETOWN BRIDE WINS A WEDDING

Hey Girls I just wanted to let you all know that I won the wedding at the Salem Waterfront Hotel this morning on Kiss 108. If any of you listened to it I am sure I didn't sound that excited but I truly am. The past couple of days have been a whirlwind of change for my big day and I am sick on top of it all (up all night coughing) plus your kinda in shock that Matty in the Morning is calling you when you just get up. I am beyond excited and can't thank everyone enough for their support and help. I do need a ceremony location though...was supposed to do an outdoor ceremony but they don't have a location on site. any suggestions for Salem? I may just end up doing an indoor ceremony. My head keeps spinning. WOW I never win anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Re: JILTED GEORGETOWN BRIDE WINS A WEDDING

Congratulations!  That is wonderful news!  So glad you are going to have a happy ending.

For your ceremony - are you considering church/chapel, synagogues?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

OH MY GOD, that's so amazing!!! 

I bet you're so relieved.  What does your win include?

Also, what did you do about the ACC? 

Are you able to keep your original wedding date of October 11?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Thank you...we didn't want a church wedding. we were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony and reception in the same place...i may just see about getting the room for it i guess.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

what a very happy ending! Best of luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

The ACC will refund our money which is awesome. The staff there is wonderful and I would reccommend anyone to the ACC. Yes our date is back on for october 11 so even though are rings went back to get re-engraved they will get engraved again. What a story I will have...I can't believe this is happening.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Soxgirl, I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out for you guys.  I know what heartache it caused, and how much stress and pressure you've probably been under.  Now, it's back under control, and you're going to have a beautiful and amazing wedding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Congratulations! What an ordeal, it's unbelievable. Best of luck for you!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

That is SUCH great news.  Awesome! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

How exciting! I did hear you this morning!!! I was so happy that one of the brides won this - I can't even imagine what a nightmare it must have been! 

For the ceremony you can try
     Hamilton Hall 
    The House of Seven Gables
    Peabody Essex Museum

I am sure the hotel will have some ideas as well. I am sure there are churchs around there too!

Best of luck and congrats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

In Response to Re: JILTED GEORGETOWN BRIDE WINS A WEDDING:
    [QUOTE]How exciting! I did hear you this morning!!! I was so happy that one of the brides won this - I can't even imagine what a nightmare it must have been!  For the ceremony you can try   Hamilton Hall   The House of Seven Gables Peabody Essex Museum I am sure the hotel will have some ideas as well. I am sure there are churchs around there too! Best of luck and congrats!
    Posted by katie1980[/QUOTE]

Katie, I love your bouquet!  What kind of flowers are those??  Are they all roses?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Soxgirl,  I heard you on my way to work. I thought, I wonder if that is Soxgirl?!  I'm glad things are working out, i'm dying to know what do they include in a 'free wedding?'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

YIPPEE!!!!!  So happy for you, Dear.  You must be so relieved, what a roller coaster.  Congratulations on your win!!

Maybe there's a nice outdoor spot at The Willows in Salem.  It's a park and could have a gazebo area, I can't remember.  It's been a long time since I lived in that area.

Sections
Shortcuts