JP - Rick Perry vs. Tom Welch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mariya01. Show mariya01's posts

JP - Rick Perry vs. Tom Welch

We are torn between Rick Perry and Tom Welch. I think I like Rick Perry more and FI likes Tom Welch. I really like that Rick seemed so organized and really wanted to incorporate a lot of personal things into the ceremony. I also liked Tom Welch, but he seemed slightly more generic to me. I know both are highly recommended. Has anyone met with both? Did you pick one over the other? Why?
    Thanks ladies!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianBride. Show CanadianBride's posts

Re: JP - Rick Perry vs. Tom Welch

We are getting married in August and have picked Rick Perry. To be honest, he is the only JP that we met with. He was the number one recommendation from our site coordinator and we liked him, so we just went with him. He's done tons of weddings at our location (Elks at Bass Rocks, Gloucester) and the site coordinator there loves him.
    We also really liked how he sent us a giant package of options and we could sort of cut and paste our perfect ceremony from there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

Re: JP - Rick Perry vs. Tom Welch

I also am having Rick Perry as my JP.  I did not meet with Tom as he was booked on our wedding date.  I met with my site coordinator today and she commented that Rick had done a bunch of weddings at our venue (Hammond Castle, Gloucester) and she said he was great.  Good luck on your decision!!