Judy's Village Flowers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Judy's Village Flowers...

Has anyone used her? She is out of Foxboro. Her website is very impressive. I talked to her on the phone today, and she seems really nice. I can't get an appt. with her until August, which is fine...I'm in no rush. She is booked solid until November, which seems to be a good sign.

Anyway, any feedback?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from judet. Show judet's posts

Re: Judy's Village Flowers...

I have never seen her wedding flowers, but she does a weekly arrangement at my Y and they are BEAUTIFUL! She has a great sense of color and form. I would think she would do amazing wedding flowers. I look forward to seeing her new arrangement each week, I would love to receive flowers from her shop and not because both of us are named Judy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

I went to a wedding a couple weeks ago that was done by Judy and the flowers were great!  The couple used daisies for everything, bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, etc. I took home some daisies from the centerpiece (a cluster of bud vases with daisies in them) and they lasted a full two weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kendrasbigday. Show kendrasbigday's posts

My cousin used Judy's Flowers and she did a great job. I took some home and they lasted for quite awhile. I think she books up pretty fast.